TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Call (800)372-6621 Our corporate office
is open Monday - Friday from 8:am - 5:00 pm PST
- Fax your completed Order Form (858)
- Mail your completed form to us,
referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- Order Online at this website
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately
as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee
that your monitor's display of any color will be acurate.
Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30
days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- California Sales Tax applicable to California residents/businesses.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (orders placed from outside the USA to our San Diego
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for
any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of
origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before
shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the
order is received, international customers
are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the
EMBROIDERY / SPECIAL ORDERS
Please allow additional time for delivery on all embroidery and
Embroidery / Trimmed items are non-returnable.
Embroidery / Trimmed items can not be shipped COD.
Additional information regarding Embroidery can be found by clicking on the embroidery
icon on top of this screen. Trim and International Flags are located here as well.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock, however,
occasionally, a shortage will occur It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the
merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
Chef Works will gladly accept any product,
which has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered within 30 days.
Embroidered / Trimmed items are non-returnable.
- A Return Authorization Number must accompany
returns. This number can be obtained by calling (800)372-6621 and speaking
to our Customer Service Department.
- Return Authorization Numbers must be requested
within 15 days after receipt of goods.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping
charges, which are not refundable.
- The Return Authorization Number must be written on the
outside of all boxes.
- All returns are subject to a minimum of 15% Restocking
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR
WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMER CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY
CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT
PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO
EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall
be brought in the state courts located in San Diego County, California and shall
be governed by the laws of the State, without regard to California conflicts of
Chef Works® is a registered trademark, and For the Working
Chef™ and 48 Hour Apron™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.
· All prices subject to change without notice.
Most orders are shipped "UPS" ground delivery
Orders will ship within 3-5 business days.
Other shipping options are available on request. ( including Airborne and 2nd